The following is a translation of the original Korean text of " 모바일 개인정보 처리방침 " In the event of misunderstanding due to translation differences, the original Korean text takes precedence. (Click here for original Korean text) Misunderstanding by translation is not the responsibility of ANDAMIRO.
'Andamiro(From the bottom up, the company)' places importance on customers' personal information and complies with relevant statutes such as 'Act on Promotion of Information Network Utilization and Information Protection' and 'Act on Privacy'.
1. Items of personal information collected and methods of collection
The company collects the following personal information to provide the service.
• Collection item
o When subscribing to and using game services: member number, nicknames, device information (model name, OS version, device identification number, device language information), store information, game version, game and service usage records, access records, cookies, payment records, paid billing information, promotion/event attendance records and product information, Google and game center identification information.
o When using Kakao Talk-based services: KakaoTalk user identification, Kakao Talk nickname, Kakao Talk friends list and ID, Kakao Talk profile picture
o When using Facebook-based services: Facebook user identification, profile photos, Facebook friends list
o When using customer support services: mobile phone number, name, email address, membership number, nickname, device information (model name, OS version, client version, device information), relevant information when inquiring for payment (use market, payment record), Google account
• Personal information collection method
o Collect a registered consent system or procedures when using the platform of the alliance when using the platform of the partnership, when connecting to the network, when purchasing a cache, when subscribing to a customer center, when using the contents and services, when using the platform of the partnership.
o Collect only information that has been agreed upon when additional personal information is collected
2. Purpose of collecting and using personal information
The company uses the collected personal information only for the following purposes, and if the purpose of the use is changed, the company carries out the necessary actions, such as obtaining separate consent under Article 18 of the Privacy Act. However, if the customer agrees to provide personal information to a third party in advance, or if the relevant statutes have grounds, the company can provide the customer's personal information to the outside world.
• Payment of charges based on the performance of the contract and service provision
• Event Winning Information, Event Gift Shipping, Content Delivery, Purchase and Payment
• Member management
Identification of members based on the use of member-based services, prevention of illegal use and prevention of unauthorized use, age identification, confirmation of legal representative consent when collecting personal information of children under 14 years of age, delivery of complaints and notices, confirmation of the status of public content use in games, and identification of service provision by customers
• Utilize in marketing, advertising, partnerships, and consignment businesses
Developing and specializing new services (products), communicating advertising information such as events, providing and publishing services according to demographic characteristics, identifying the frequency of access or statistics on the service use by members, and providing promotion/event services
3. Personal information retention and period of use
• In relation to personal information collected with the consent of the members, the company can retain and use the members' personal information while their membership is maintained. In the event that the members request to withdraw, the member's request to leave the company will be completely deleted from the status of not being able to access or use it at a later date. However, the company can keep the member information for up to 30 days from the date of withdrawal to the period specified by the individual service for recovery and victim protection in the event of damage caused by personal information theft, and then delete it completely. In addition, it is excluded from individual member consent or preservation under the provisions of the related statutes, such as the Commercial Act and the Consumer Protection Act in e-commerce.
• The company takes necessary measures, such as the destruction of personal information, to protect the personal information of members who have not used the service for one year in succession in accordance with the Act on Promotion of Information Network Utilization and Information Protection, and the Enforcement Decree of the Act.
• If the company needs to preserve the customer's personal information according to the provisions of the relevant statutes, the company shall keep the information for the period specified in the relevant statutes. (However, the service restriction record shall be kept during the service period.)
4. Demolition procedures and methods of personal information
In principle, the company destroys personal information without delay after the personal information collection and utilization purposes are achieved. Disposal procedures and methods are as follows.
• Destruction procedure
In the event that the information entered by the customer for membership registration is to be preserved according to the relevant statutes even after the personal information retention period has expired or the purpose has been achieved, the company shall move the personal information to a separate database (DB) or save and destroy it. The company shall not use the stored personal information for any other purpose other than the purpose specified in the relevant statutes.
• Demolition method
Personal information stored in an electronic file format is deleted using a technical method that does not allow the recording. Personal information printed on paper is shredded with a shredder or destroyed through incineration.
5. Measures to secure the safety of personal information
The company has taken the following technical and administrative measures to ensure safety in order to prevent personal information from being lost, stolen, leaked, tampered with or damaged in handling the members' personal information.
• Management measures: establishing/ implementing internal management plans, minimizing processing staff, regular in-house training for employees, and external training for those in charge of handling personal information, etc.
• Technical measures: managing access rights, such as personal information processing systems, installing access control systems, encrypting unique information, installing the latest vaccine and security programs, backing up data, etc.
• Physical measures: access and access control of the data storage room, data storage room, etc.
However, the company shall not be held liable for any damages not attributable to the company's imputation, such as the user's own negligence or accidents in areas not managed by the company, even though the company has fulfilled its duty to protect personal information.
6. Providing a third party of personal information
In principle, the company does not provide your personal information to third parties. Exceptions shall be made in the following cases:
• In case of prior consent
• Where necessary for the settlement of charges resulting from the provision of services, etc.
• the agency's request according to the procedures and methods set forth in the Act for the purpose of investigation or related statutes;
• In case a specific individual is not identified as necessary for statistical preparation, academic research, or market research
7. The rights of users and legal representatives and their method of exercise
• Members and legal representatives may view or modify the personal information of themselves registered at any time or children under the age of 14 (the "child") and request their cancellation. The company shall obtain the consent of its legal representative when it is required to collect, use or provide the personal information of the 'child'. For this purpose, the company may request the minimum necessary information, such as the name and contact number of the legal representative. Such collected personal information of the legal representative shall not be used for any purpose other than to verify the consent of the legal representative or provided to any third party.
• Members and legal representatives may withdraw (remove) their consent to provide personal information at any time. To withdraw personal information, the members can withdraw from the membership by clicking "Remove Member" or "Delete Account" in the service. Members and court representatives can inquire and correct personal information by writing to the company's customer center, using the 'Tel: 1566-4340' or 'Ask 1:1' function within the service. The company shall not use or provide the personal information of the members until the correction is completed. In addition, if incorrect personal information is already provided to a third party, the company shall notify the result of the correction to the third party without delay so that the correction can be made.
• Personal information deleted at the request of a member or legal representative shall be processed in accordance with the company's terms and conditions and shall not be accessed or used for other purposes.
8. Technical, administrative and physical protection measures for personal information
In handling the members' personal information, the company seeks the following technical and administrative measures to ensure safety without losing, stealing, leaking, falsifying or damaging personal information.
• The company is doing its best to prevent personal information of the members from being leaked or damaged by hacking or computer viruses. In case of personal information corruption, we frequently back up data, prevent customers' personal information or data from being leaked or damaged by using the latest vaccine program and safely transmit personal information on the network through cryptographic algorithms. We also use intrusion prevention systems to control unauthorized access from the outside, and we are trying to equip ourselves with all possible technical devices to ensure the stability of the systemically.
9. Items on the installation, operation, and rejection of the automatic personal information collection device
• For use, e.g, etc.
Personalized services are provided by identifying information such as how often you visit or connect using cookies.
• Install/operate and reject cookies
Customers have the option of installing cookies. As a result, customers can either accept all cookies by setting options in their web browser, check them whenever they are stored or refuse to save all cookies.
• How to turn on cookie rejection (if it is Internet Explorer)
Tools at the top of a web browser > Internet Options > Privacy > Select a level of privacy
However, if you refuse to install cookies, you may have difficulty providing the service.
10. Civil Service on Personal Information
In addition to regular training, the company continues its efforts to improve its internal guidelines and systems to prevent personal information breaches and appoints a person in charge of personal information management as follows to protect/manage customers' personal information and handle complaints related to personal information.
• Department in charge of customer service: Marketing team
• Phone number: 031-909-2100
• Personal information management officer : Lee Soo-jin
• Phone number : 031-909-2066
• Email :
You can report all complaints regarding personal information protection to the person in charge of the department in charge of personal information management. The people in charge will give you a full answer to the report as soon as possible. If you need to report or discuss any other personal information violations, please contact the organization below.
• Personal Information Violation Reporting Center (http://privacy.kisa.or.kr / 118)
• Personal Information Dispute Coordinating Committee (http://kopico.go.kr / 1833-6972)
• Cyber investigation division of the Supreme Public Prosecutor's Office (http://www.spo.go.kr / 1301)
• Cybersecurity Bureau of the National Police Agency (http://cyberbureau.police.go.kr / 182)
2. In the event that the user does not express an express objection, the user agrees to the change, even though the company notifies the change in accordance with paragraph 1 and notifies that it has become a statement of intent unless it shows a rejection by the date of application of the change.